Cause of low testosterone levels
In order to know properly how to boost testosterone, it is very essential to understand the causes of low testosterone levels. The level of testosterone level in men ranges between three hundred nanograms per deciliter and eight hundred nanograms per deciliter. Any value below three hundred nanograms per decilitre is considered to be low. The following are the causes of low testosterone levels: –
• Injury to testicles- testicles are the male organ where sperm is produced and one of the major function of testosterone is to help in sperm production. When the testicles are injured and sperm is not produced then testosterone levels are dropped in your body.
• Imbalance in hormones – when the natural balance between the hormones is disturbed naturally the level of testosterone in the body will also get disturbed.
• Obesity- This is one of the major reason for the drop in testosterone levels. When you consume too many carbohydrates and not protein the level of testosterone will drop. You have to undertake heavy weight training to natural testosterone.
Various types of supplements to boost testosterone
There are different types of testosterone boosters available in the market. Therefore, it is only natural that you will get confused about which boosters will help you to overcome your problem in the best way. The following are the choices which you will face while buying a testosterone booster: –
• Enanthate testosterone – it is also called e-test. Athletes are the regular user of this booster because its effect last for about fifteen days. It has to be administered using injection.
• Cypionate testosterone – the functions of this testosterone is similar to e-test, the only difference being the duration of the effects which is just twenty for hours in this case.
• Propionate testosterone – it effects last for about forty-eight hours. Its unique feature is that it gives instant energy to the users.
Thus there are various ways for increasing testosterone levels but these are some of the best testosterone boosterswhich is just one click away from you.